Home News Reviews How To Forums About Contact person search
Unable to register with email provided

Notice: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER in /gamepc/pages/post.php on line 79

Razer Announces All-New Razer Blade 15

Razer has released a new version of their famous Razer Blade 15 gaming laptop. Beefing up the specs with up to an 8-core 10th Gen Intel Core i7 CPU and NVIDIA GeForce RTX SUPER GPU. Pair that with a 300Hz display and their signature black aluminium chassis and you have an absolute beast. Razer have also revamped the keyboard with a new layout, upgraded the I/O and included more SSD storage.

CPU options include the Intel 8-core i7-10875H, this is the first time an 9 core processor will appear in a Razer blade laptop. Not only is it the first 8 core CPU but clock speed can hit up to 5.1 GHz. Sitting alongside the CPU and GPU upgrades are other upgrades like Wi-Fi 6 and 2933 MHz DDR4 memory.

When it comes to the GPU, you'll get up to a NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GPU with Max-Q design, paired with up to 8GB of RAM. When the powerful RTX GPU's are matched with either a 15.6 inch 1080P display with 300 Hz refresh rate or a 4K OLED (touch or not) if you're more content minded, the result is amazing.

The all-new Razer Blade 15 will start at $1,599.99 USD / 1,799.99€ MSRP and will be available starting in May at Razer.com and through select retailers in the United States and Canada. The Razer Blade 15 will come soon to Razer.com and select retailers in Europe, China, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East.

Tags: None